Deposit funds into your MICFX trading account.
Flexible funding options to get you trading faster
MIC FX enables clients to open accounts and deposit funds in the following base currencies:
USD – United States Dollar, MYR – Malaysian Ringgit, THB – Thai Baht, VND – Vietnamese Dong, IDR – Indonesian Rupiah
|PayTrust88||Instant||Subject to PayTrust88’s fees||USD||Deposit Now|
|Bipipay||Instant||Subject to Bipipay’s fees||USD||Deposit Now|
|FPX 5Pay||Instant||Subject to FPX 5Pay’s fees||USD||Deposit Now|
|Local Depositor||1-2 business days||Subject to Local Depositor’s fees||USD||Deposit Now|
(Visa and MasterCard)
|Coming Soon||Coming Soon||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|International EFT||2-5 business days||Subject to bank transfer fees||USD||Deposit Now|
|Cryptocurrency||Instant||Subject to crypto wallet fees||USDT||Deposit Now|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION & FEES
- MIC FX strictly does not accept third-party payments. All funds deposited into your trading account must be under the same name as your MIC FX trading account. Payment from joint bank accounts or credit cards are accepted if the trading account holder is one of the beneficiaries.
- We can only cover fees that we see. Other fees charged by your bank and intermediary bank remain your responsibility.
- In the unforseen circumstance where funds are not instantly uploaded to MetaTrader 4, it still remains the responsibility of the client to ensure that they have placed the required funds in their account for trading via other payment methods.
- In the circumstance of a chargeback as the client you are responsible to cover any reversed payments and/or chargeback fees. If there are insufficient funds in the trading account to cover, you agree to make deposit to your trading account to cover via bank wire transfer.
- Payment options available to you may vary depending on your account base currency and your jurisdiction. Available payment options can be viewed in your client portal.